Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) organize various recruitment examinations to enroll best candidates for vacant positions in Indian Railway Department. So, contenders who are desirous to secure career in Indian Railways they can get Railway Group A/B/C/D Exam Pattern here. Candidates must gather proper and complete knowledge of Railway Exam Pattern to prepare in a way as they can.
RRB Exams Post
- RRB Exam Pattern – RPF Constables
- RRB Exam Pattern – RPF Sub-Inspectors
Railway Group A Exam
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Medical Services
Railway Group B Exam
- Section Officers
- Junior Engineers
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Railway Group C Exam
- Ticket Collector
- Commercial Apprentice
- Railway Posts
- Traffic Apprentice
- Engineering posts like Civil, Mechanical, Signal And Telecommunication Dept.
NTPC (Group C)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
- Senior Time Keeper
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Loco Pilot
RRB calls for eligible applicants through “Employment News” (A publication of the Government of India). The employment notification is also published on the Internet web site. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility. The eligible candidates are called for a written examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the examination. In most of the categories of jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. In some categories, there will be a second stage written examination. In categories related to operational safety, there will be a psychological test.
The application-details furnished by successful candidates are verified and they are called for counselling and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then recommended to Southern Railway / Integral Coach Factory to the extent of vacancies. The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination before appointment.
Railway Recruitment Cell
It functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is primarily responsible for recruiting the working and supervisory staff (Group ‘C’) required for Chennai, Salem and Tiruchirappalli Divisions and Head Quarters office of Southern Railway (SR) and Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai. It is headed by a Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/Recruitment, who is assisted by an Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment and 10 staff in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’. The Railway Recruitment Cell is handling the following recruitment’s.
A Recruitment of Candidates in Group ‘D’ in a Southern Railway and Integral Coach Factory.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘D’ in A Southern Railway against Scouts & Guides quota.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘C’ in Southern Railway against Scouts & Guides quota.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘C’ in Southern Railway against Cultural quota
- Our Nivedita Academy provides exclusive training for railway exams.
Our Tag line Joins hands with us and taste the success.
Defines our mission clearly. We Nivedita Academy provide TNPSC ,Bank, SSC, Railway & other competitive examination classes and believe in preparing candidates by amalgamating the traditional techniques of teaching. Our concern is to explore knowledge and facilitate quality education and to transform the candidates’ potential into a positive outcome i.e. their selection in Government Sector.
RRB Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|5||Technical Subjects, General Science||90|