Best CLAT Online Coaching
We believe that building aptitude is the real deal. Our mentors are not just effective test takers, but are passionate educationists who will help you achieve your ultimate potential in CLAT, NIFT, NID Entrance exam. Nivedita Academy has proven result in CLAT and other Entrance exams. Join the Best Clat online coaching centre in Chennai and Trichy.
Why Nivedita Academy for CLAT
Best CLAT Coaching / Law Entrance Preparation Nivedita Academy, the best CLAT coaching center, offers a variety of courses which will cater to your ultimate CLAT needs. Our ultimate purpose is to get you through CLAT with a top rank. An effective and advanced curriculum, best in class trainers/instructors and the latest tech integrated into the curriculum are just but a few of the course features. Our motivation lies in getting results, and that’s exactly what we do best, i.e, get the top ranks in CLAT! You could try us out for free, and get started on your ultimate CLAT journey.
CLAT 2020 Course Highlights
|Course Commencement||25th March 2020|
|Eligibility||CLAT 2020 Appearing|
|Course Duration||300 Hours of classroom lectures|
|Course Completion date||8th May, 2020|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission and online|
|Class Timing||6 Hours Per Day – Mon to Fri & Test on Saturday|
|Online Enquiry||Enquire Now|
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) also known as CLAT is conducted by National Law Universities in India. It’s a centralized test conducted for admission in 21 National Law Universities in India. Other than that 43 other institutes and two public sectors are also eligible to use these scores. The exam is conducted by 21 participating law universities rotationally. The test is taken after the higher secondary education or 12th grade for admission to undergraduate courses and after post-graduation in law.
What’s New in CLAT 2020?
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is one of the top law entrance exam conducted to shortlist candidates for admission in top ranked national law schools in the country.
- Website– The website for CLAT has been changed and the address of the new website is consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Number of questions – The number of questions in CLAT has been reduced from 150 from 200.
3.Questions in CLAT UG – Now, comprehension based questions will also be asked from Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs, Deductive Reasoning and Logical Reasoning.
CLAT 2020 Syllabus
- English Language
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
CLAT 2020 UG Syllabus Explanation
- English including comprehension– In English section, comprehension based question will be asked. On the basis of these questions, the candidate’s skills on understanding the passages and its central theme will be accessed.
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge– In this section, questions are based on the national and international current affairs, general knowledge. Through these questions static, general knowledge and awareness of the candidate will be tested.
- Legal aptitude– In this section, questions will be asked on the basis of the study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. Through these questions, the interest of the candidate in legal propositions will be tested.
- Logical reasoning– In this sections, questions are based on syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies and the purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links, arguments.
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam– Exam is held in offline mode only.
- Duration – Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Language – The question paper is only provided in the English language.
- Total no of questions– The total number of questions in the exam is 150
Type of questions – All the questions are of multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Section – There are 5 section in exam, for:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Current Affairs
- Deductive Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
Marking Scheme – Candidates will get 1 marks for a correct answer.
CLAT 2020 EXAM ELIGIBLITY
- Age limit – No upper age limit for candidates who wish to apply for CLAT 2020.Qualification – Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board. The percentage of candidates in the qualifying examination should be as follows
- 45% marks – for General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI candidates.
- 40% marks – for SC / ST candidates.
Candidates studying in 10+2 can also apply. However they need to submit mark sheet during the time of admission. These candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
CLAT 2020 Application Fee
|CLAT 2020 Application Form||Application fee|
|General / OBC / PWD/||Rs. 4000|
|NRI / PIO / OCI candidates||Rs. 4000|
|SC / ST / BPL candidates||Rs. 3500|
Official Link : consortiumofnlus.ac.in
|Online application form releases on||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Mar 2020|
|Admit card releases on||To be announced|
|CLAT 2020 Exam Date||10 May 2020|
|Publication of Official Answer Key||11 May 2020|
|Objections can be submitted from||12 to 15 May 2020|
|Notification of final answer key||18 May 2020|
|Result declaration on||24 May 2020|